Audience Strategy

In essence, I’m seeking an audience that is currently experiencing the economic crisis. Means The current global economic downturn affects both developed and developing countries, and several may currently be experiencing recessions. The velocity of expansion across all developed economies has slowed, which has had a detrimental effect on the remainder of the world economy. I believe that the major characteristics of that audience that can relate to their position are people between the ages of 18 and adults who are dealing with numerous economic challenges. Because more people in this generation are taking care of their families, they are paying both their own expenses and those of others, such as bills, rent, groceries, and other essentials. Knowing and relating to what is going on in our economy and in their lives is simple. I want my audience to comprehend, feel, and react to how today’s economic climate affects society both favorably and unfavorably. Because it’s difficult to live primarily as the main important cause is confronting, I want my audience to be able to relate to this scenario easily. Consider the COVID – 19 pandemics. Due to the fact that supplies were scarce during the pandemic and unemployment was high, prices rose, and as a result, after the pandemic all product prices increased. I want the audience to express how they are feeling and what they hope to see in the future. Because social media helps us to raise awareness, I believe it will be the greatest genre for making my thoughts more appealing to and accessible to my audience. Because using hashtags, postings, and campaigns to demonstrate solidarity and raise awareness of social concerns constitutes social media activism. And I do not believe that societal problems with the economy are gone. Due to the widespread usage of social media today, we can instantly update on any topic or piece of news, such as what just occurred globally. Because individuals don’t have enough money in their budget to purchase their fundamental needs, it is simple to inform more and more people about the economic difficulties affecting our lives, society, and the future as prices continue to rise.